PDF Reader for Windows 7 is a PDF viewer for Windows 7 operating system, and can print Adobe PDF files, convert PDF to TXT, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, and EPS formats . Especially PDF Reader for Windows 7 also supports selecting PDF documents for presentation in MS Power Point.
PDF Reader for Windows 7 is one of the tools to help you view PDF files directly on Windows 7 without installing other professional PDF file support software such as Foxit Reader or Adobe Reader. Use PDF Reader for Windows 7, you can zoom in, zoom out the content, Print PDF pages directly on the computer.Get Features!
- PDF Reader for Windows 7 is an application designed to read and view PDF documents right on your computer. In addition, you can use this utility to convert PDF files and save them in different file formats including TXT, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, EPS.PDF Reader for Windows 7 includes many useful features for reading PDF files easily, you can zoom in / out text pages, rotate pages, search for text and drag lines Version to the first or last line, forward text pages and more.
- PDF Reader for Windows 7 is capable of creating a slideshow by resetting the properties of PDF files, disabling the toolbar, the menu bar to read the text in full screen mode. This utility is compatible with all versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows 9x / 2000/2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista and both 32 bit / 64bit versions of Windows 7.
- This utility is highly appreciated with the same utilities as Foxit Reader or Adobe Reader. Download Foxit Reader to get a versatile, easy-to-use PDF file reader, or download Adobe Reader to get a powerful professional PDF reader, an eye-catching design interface.
- Foxit Reader is one of the best software to support PDF viewing on Windows today, using Foxit Reader, you can open any PDF file with large capacity and multiple pages. On the other hand, Foxit Reader also supports copying PDF content created from other text formats such as Word ... but not from image files, scans ...
- Adobe Reader has also been the leading software for opening and reading PDF files on a computer, as an Adobe tool so Adobe Reader somewhat inherits the best technologies to help you in addition to viewing PDF files. Create password protection for your PDF file.
- PDF Reader for Windows 7 is a free tool to help users open and read PDF documents on Windows 7. PDF Reader for Windows 7 offers many unique and useful features to help users open PDF documents easily. . Users can quickly rotate, zoom in / out, move text to the first or last line of a text page, transition between text pages, search for text lines and many other features.
- Support for OS X Mountain Lion and Windows 8 with new touch mode optimized for tablets.
- Store files on Acrobat.com to access from multiple devices.
- Provides full features for adding comments including: inserting text, seals, attachments, recordings as well as drawing lines, arrow keys, shapes and captions.
Provides many features to support reading PDF documents.
PDF Reader for Windows 7 provides many useful features to help you read PDF documents easily, you can rotate, zoom in / out, move text to the first or last line of a text page , forward between text pages, search for text lines and more.
Send documents directly via Email.
By integrating Microsoft Outlook software, you can easily send PDF documents via Email to others directly in the program's interface.
Print PDF documents easily.
You can read these PDF documents directly on your computer or print them into paper documents for convenient use in your work, in meetings or print to employees in the company.
Open multiple PDF documents simultaneously.
PDF Reader for Windows 7 allows you to open multiple PDF documents at the same time, these documents are placed in separate Tab windows to help you easily compare and read them.
Function of creating slideshow.
Use this function to help you view PDF documents without converting pages using the mouse. This function will allow you to view the text in full screen mode.
Directly manipulate the tools placed in the program's status bar using the mouse or you can use these tools via shortcut keys that the utility has provided, so that, You can easily manipulate only with the keyboard without using the mouse. Shortcuts are very suitable when you work in full screen mode.
Convert PDF files to other image and text formats.
PDF Reader for Windows 7 allows you to convert PDF documents and save them into images, formatted text that supports PNG, WMF, TXT, BMP, JPG, GIF, EMF, EPS.
Compatible with all versions of Windows operating system, especially Windows 7 version.
for Windows 7, size: 3.7